I love sweet potatoes. Why it took me so long to start eating baked sweet potatoes instead of a regular baked potato is beyond me. It’s also beyond me why we never tried to make our own sweet potato fries.
- Peel and slice sweet potatoes
- Coat with olive oil (we used Grapeseed Oil)
- Sprinkle on salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika
- Place on tray lined with parchment paper
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10-20 minutes, checking often
While the fries were baking, we got the rest of dinner ready. We have so many Boca Burgers in our freezer it’s not even funny. Seriously, who wants to come and take some?? Thankfully we did have room for our Turkey that we bought yesterday. We were worried it wouldn’t fit.
Michael was in charge of cooking the Boca Burgers and I got the buns ready: light mayo, sweet mustard, lettuce, pickles. He added mushrooms and jalapenos to the top of his burger. Mine was just cheese and jalapenos. By that time the fries were more than ready.
And with any addiction…..I want more and more!
QUESTION: What is your favorite recipe for sweet potato fries?